Commencing with a visit to the ancient Kabuki Theatre in the capital of Kyushu, Fukuoka, to visiting the historical and natural landmarks of Kumamoto including the beautiful Suizenji Japanese Gardens and the famous volcanic scenery of Mt Aso.
A highlight of this Tour is spending a night in the Home of Heike clan of Samurai whilst gaining a full insight into the history and legends that prevail.
A visit to a Buddhist Temple to gain an insight into the life of a Monk, learning Japanese indigo dying techniques as well as making ceramics from the famous clay of Takeo round out the hands on activities to be experienced. So much to do and see on this Tour that will live in your memory forever.
* Twin Share excluding airfares & taxes
- Fully-escorted tour by Japan Holiday’s team member
10 days, nine nights in hotels & Japanese-style inns
Daily Breakfasts Lunches, and Dinners
- All transportation between tour locations
- Entrance to museums, temples and other sights on the itinerary
Whats Not Included
- Flights – international and domestic
- pay locally for drinks with meals and for lunches and dinners not included
- Entrance fees to museums, temples not mentioned in the itinerary
- Single room supplement(s) if required