Welcome to Japan Holidays fabulous in depth tour of Japan’s southern – and western most- main island.
It is arguably Japan’s warmest, friendliest and most beautiful, with active volcanic peaks, rocky, lush and near-tropical coastlines, and great hot spring baths dotted around the island.
Much Japanese history was made in Kyushu- the Jomon ruins, Shinto’s sun goddess, wealthy trading ports, cloistered foreigners, samurai rebels and one of the earth’s greatest wartime tragedies all loom large.
Make a deep connection with the local people and culture on this tour ,travelling with a dedicated Japan Holiday’s guide and historian, sharing their love for , and knowledge of, the Kumamoto region.
- Full-time services of an English-speaking tour guide
- 7 nights in hotels & Japanese-style inns
- Daily Breakfasts plus 6 Lunches, and 6 Dinners
- All transportation between tour locations
- Entrance to museums, temples and other sights on the itinerary
Whats Not Included
- Flights – international and domestic
- pay locally for drinks with meals and for lunches and dinners not included
- Entrance fees to museums, temples not mentioned in the itinerary
- Single room supplement(s) if required