Furano is one of Japan’s most famous ski resorts, although relatively little is known about it outside of Japan.
Situated in the middle of Hokkaido, Japan’s northernmost island, Furano benefits from Siberian storm systems that pass over the Sea of Japan and then dump the lightest and driest snow in all of Hokkaido – and 9 meters of it each season.
After a big snow fall there is often untracked powder for days.
Early Bird Privilege
- A 15% off Discount is applied for the bookings made by 30 Sep 2017 under the following conditions
- Lift Pass: Free Lift Pass offer for 7 nights or longer stays extended to 30 Sep 2017.
- Minimum stay of 3 nights required
- Excludes dates 23-31 December 2017
- Applies to Twin,Double and Suite Rooms
- Applies to adult and child rates
- Does not apply to room upgrade fees, dinner or lift passes
- Offer does not apply to additional people added to an existing booking after the close of the offer.
Kids Ski free special
Children 12 years old and under receive a free lift pass for the duration of their stay