Japan Holidays Testimonials
Thank you so much for organising our holiday. We had an amazing time, the snow was awesome and weather was perfect. All the accommodation was great and in awesome locations, did lots of walking and training every where.
I would go back in a heartbeat, definitely will take the kids next time.
Our positive experience of Japan really began when we started planning our trip with Juliane.
Juliane matched her extensive knowledge of Japan to my family’s ideas of a self guided holiday.
Juliane’s attention to detail in ensuring just the right locations for accommodation, organising rail passes, lift tickets, transfers and giving us excellent travel advice meant that our time skiing and then traveling around Japan easily exceeded our expectations and our experience of Japan!
We had a fabulous trip to Japan. We were very happy with the guides, thank you for organising them for us. In particular we enjoyed the Tokyo and Hiroshima guides, we felt we could chat easily with them, have a laugh, and they were very knowledgeable. We had a fabulous time those two days (helped no doubt by stunning sunny weather!).
The Tokyo guide was so helpful in sorting out our JR Rail passes and booking seats for our numerous train trips. This took a long time as it was very busy due to the time of year and it would have been very difficult to do this without her, so that was a massive help. She also helped us with getting a Pasmo card which helped and also explaining the system to us so we felt confident to travel around on the trains/subway.
The Hiroshima guide sent my husband an email to confirm everything prior and we felt that was really nice. Hiroshima/Miyajima was a highlight for us and seeing the Fire Festival was such a wonderful experience. We really appreciate you organising it for us. Whilst tiring I think the length of time of those tours was spot on.
The Hotels you booked for us were all in terrific locations and worked out very well.
Thank you again for your help with our trip. I have already recommended Japan Holidays to a few friends.
As you can see we had a fabulous time in Tomamu skiing.
The whole family loved it and we’ll definitely go again.
Just wanted to let you know that we had a fabulous holiday in Japan.
Many thanks to you for your assistance in making this an enjoyable experience!
The Yamano Hotel was perfect. The ski slopes were divine.
The people were amazing. Thank you again :0
Just wanted to say thank you for organizing our trip to Japan – we had a fabulous time!
The itinerary was just right, all transport arrangements were on time, accommodation was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
• Our stay at the Minshuka Kamada on Miyajima. The hosts were wonderful; the food, the hot bath and the rooms. They also very kindly took us out on their private boat through the Torij gate and up close to see oyster fishing! Our guide (Nobuko Takami) on Miyajima and Hiroshima was also excellent.
• Kyoto temples were amazing – again our guide (Yoshika Morishima) was very good – a little difficult understand her English at times but very knowledgeable. All the temples were busy due to the holiday season and we hadn’t realised quite how superstitious the Japanes are wrt lucky charms and prayers etc. – quite an eye-opener.
• Okushiga Kogen skiresort was great – could not have been closer to the lifts (which had no queues) and plenty of options for snowboarding. The resort seemed a little dated but rooms were spacious and comfortable – and the public baths seemed newer and were excellent. The general manager (Fred) was very visible, greeting and chatting to people everyday – I have never been anywhere were the manager is so involved with his guests!
The weather was mostly very good, only one day of blizzard conditions and closed lifts – but then the next couple of days were perfect with plenty of powder.
• Snow monkeys were really fun and easy to get to.
• Sumo tournament in Tokyo – no issues getting the tickets (just entered the reference number into an automated machine and they printed out) and it was strangely fascinating – we spent 5 hours watching it!
All in all we had a really good time and felt that we had a true Japanese experience. Thank you!
We love feedback!
How was your Japan Holiday? Please let us know using the online feedback form below:
Submit your review
Thanks to Tony and team for another great holiday in Japan.You always make things easy and seamless.Thanks also for accommodating our last minute changes and being so prompt to answer all our queries
Thanks for this lovely review Jennifer - great to hear you had such a wonderful time. Hope we can help you with your next Japan Holiday!.
Been home for a few weeks now and I just remembered about the feedback.We were quite satisfied with the entire Niseko trip.Our transfer to and from the Welcome Centre and Pension Locomotion was there on time, and even took us to a ski rental shop after we arrived which was very helpful. They also told us a few things about the area and the mountain which was also of great help and interest.On the day we left, they even found the bus for us that we would be taking back to New Chitose Airport. Pension Locomotion was a great accommodation, with the included breakfast every morning and the friendly and helpful owners/staff.Unfortunately we didn’t have much time available so we weren’t able to properly explore the surrounding area, but we managed to spend a great deal of time on the mountain.Overall, it was a great experience for us with great customer assistance. Everything was planned out and booked for us, so we didn’t have to worry about doing it ourselves, and we feel as if we made the most of our time.Thanks for everything,Jack
Thanks so much for your comments Jack - so glad you had a great trip.
Hope we can help you again for your next Japan Holiday!
A big thank you to Kahoru Mizuta from Japan Holidays who patiently made my sketch of a holiday into a wonderful family experience. We loved Japan, the people and especially the food and cultural immersion. All the travel details were carefully prepared and organised for us and we felt (almost) like at home navigating the metro and train systems. Beware Kahoru ... this experience was so good I'll be back for you to help with my next trip back to Japan! 🙂
Thanks Paola for your wonderful review. Have passed on your kind comments to Kahoru - she will touch base to thank-you - and maybe grab one of your favourite Japan Holidays pics that we can place to the website!...