From $4945* per person| daily departures Jan-Dec 2017
TOKYO, TAKAYAMA, SHIRAKAWAGO, KANAZAWA, KYOTO | 8-DAYS
This tour takes you to the scenic Japanese Alps to visit Takayama, an elegant city of craftsman famed for its streets lined with old merchant shops and sake breweries.
You will also visit Shirakawago, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and Kanazawa, a charming old castle town, famous for its cultural heritage and the beautiful Kenrokuen garden.
*per person Twin Share | pricing subject to exchange rate | single occupancy not available this tour
- Futuristic city Highlights of Tokyo
- Bullet train journey through the beautiful Japan Alps region
- View Snow Monkeys at Yudanaka Onsen
- Staying in Japanese Inn with hot spring onsen
- Japan’s best Japanese Garden Kenroku-en Kanazawa
- Rugged basalt cliffs along the Sea of Japan