The Ultimate Tour of Japan
19th – 28th Oct 2017 | 10 days | $4500 per person
Single Supplement extra $500
The Japan less travelled – The Ultimate Tour of Japan introduces authentic Japan through a visit to Kyushu – in particular the Kumamoto area- in southwest Japan- a place rich in natural beauty and the history of the samurai.
Visit the historical and natural landmarks of Kumamoto including the beautiful Suizenji Japanese Gardens and the famous volcanic scenery of Mt Aso.
Stay at traditional Japanese Inns (Ryokan) and Minshuku (traditional guest houses), and enjoy traditional Japanese dance performances, relax in natural hot springs and experience exquisite Japanese kaiseki cuisine.
Visit the Aso-Asoi Shrine – a designated National Treasure- experience a samurai performance, take part in a traditional Japanese green tea ceremony, and ride a historical steam locomotive. In Yatsuhiro, enjoy a traditional Japanese bento box dinner ,while watching the largest fireworks competition in Western Japan.
Fully escorted tour upon arrival in Japan
- Stay in traditional Japanese accommodation, indulge in hot spring bathing and feel the warmth of the local hospitality and cuisine unique to the Kyushu area
- View the breath taking beauty of Mount Aso caldera (volcano) from up close
- Stroll though the Japanese Gardens of Kumamoto, the famous Kumamoto castle and enjoy a traditional tea ceremony
- enjoy a traditional Japanese bento box dinner ,while watching largest fireworks competition in Western Japan
- visit Suizenji Japanese garden – one of the most acclaimed gardens in Japan
- visit Gokanosho – home of the last samurai