Experience Tokyo’s culinary hidden gems on this 3-hour Tokyo food tour through three very famous and must see places in Tokyo!
Starting off in Yurakucho at 4:30pm, exploring Ginza and ending in Shimbashi, your guide will show you the sights, sounds, and most importantly, tastes of Tokyo most tourists do not get to experience.
Step back in time down the narrow streets of red lanterns and neon signs, where the yokocho alleys have a retro ambience of the Showa period times. You’ll discover how the Japanese working class unwind after a long day at the office.
This food tour winds it’s way through a maze of local eateries allowing to sample a list of delicious Japanese food such as yakitori, sushi, ramen and a spot specialising in oden. The tour ends with a stop for dessert and then wandering over to Shimbasi you can see how the glamorous Ginza clashes with the rustic old Tokyo.
This is your chance to dine with locals in some of the most authentic local eateries and izakayas in Tokyo.
It will be an evening you’ll surely never forget. If you’re after even more fun, add a Karaoke After Party package to your food tour!
- Navigate the maze of Shinbashi’s immense with your local guide
- Visit 5 Food stops/ Including a dozen Local Dishes, Desserts and a Drink.
- Try an amazing taiyaki dessert
- Eat alongside the real working class of Japan as you have never seen
- Walk the backstreets of Shinbashi that only most locals know about
- Eat and travel with a foodie and get to know Japanese food up close and personal
We have family friendly pricing on many of our other food tours, BUT This tour is for adults over 20. Thank you for your understanding.