See the world’s largest drum festival with us!
10 nights | 11 days, from $5700pp
Immerse yourself in a unique tour that celebrates the colourful summer festivals of Japan’s northern “Tohoku” region. Each summer, small towns and cities revel in several days of celebrating summer with colourful parades, decorative floats, music, culture and fantastic light shows at night.
A small-group guided tour travelling to the Summer Festivals of Japan
Our highly experienced,English speaking guide will accompany you on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to experience first-hand these nationally important folk cultural properties – to feel the heart and soul of Japan – like never before. Watch the Festivals, or join in the fun singing or dancing in the parades.
- Fully Escorted by Japan Holidays staff with highly experienced local guides in Japan
- 10 nights accommodation 3-4 star western hotels & Japanese Ryokan (Japanese style hotel)
- Daily Breakfasts, 9 lunches, 7 dinners
- All transportation between locations including bullet trains
- Entrance fees to temples, museums and other sites on the itinerary