Challenge yourself on Japan’s highest mountain
To summit Mount Fuji is a great challenge, one that should be relished. The view of Japan from the top is unparalleled, especially when sunrise is thrown into the mix. At 3776m high, Fuji-san is no easy feat to climb. Japan Holidays will provide you with information and support needed to make a successful summit.
The Japanese have a saying that there are two kinds of fool: those who have never climbed Mount Fuji, and those who have climbed it more than once.
From just $355 pp, Japan Holidays’ two-day climb includes:
- Return bus from Tokyo with an English-speaking tour guide
- English speaking Mt Fuji specialist guide – support upon ascent and descent
- View the sunrise from summit
- Mountain hut accommodation
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner
- Subject to conditions
Let Japan Holidays organise your climb and enjoy peace of mind that you are supported along the way.