The perfect tour to introduce Japan in Cherry Blossom season | from $6800 per person
11 nights | departing 28 March 2020
Japan’s cherry blossom season – or sakura – is stunningly beautiful, even if brief! All over Japan, people gather together in hanami festivals celebrating the return of spring and its exquisite beauty.
This is the ideal tour if you’re new to Japan. You’ll be immersed in the most popular season while enjoying all the modern delights and traditional treasures Japan offers.
Relax and enjoy your holiday knowing everything is taken care of as our tour is fully escorted by experienced Japan Holidays staff as well as knowledgeable local tour guides for particular areas.
Scenic train rides, UNESCO World Heritage sites, bustling cities, unforgettable shopping and sumptuous dining, even a relaxing soak in a soothing bath – the Classic Cherry Blossom Tour has it all!
- See the top sites amidst a backdrop of cherry blossoms: Mt. Fuji, royal gardens and parks, the back streets of Kyoto, thriving Tokyo, quaint villages and mountain towns
- Glide in speed and comfort on the shinkansen through Japan’s Alps in springtime
- Explore UNESCO sites at Hiroshima, Shirakawago, and Kyoto
- Immerse yourself in cultural diversity in charming Kanazawa, Nara and Miyajima Island
- Enjoy the best sites of Tokyo and Kyoto and their surrounds – all brought to life by your English-speaking tour guide
- Everywhere you go, you’ll see Japan’s castles, temples, shrines, top spots and hidden charms framed in delicately-scented cherry blossoms!
- 11 nights in quality accommodations
- Private escort/guide in Japan
- Daily breakfast, 4 lunches & 3 dinners
- Transfers, tours and entrance fees listed on the tour
- Forwarding of one item of luggage on one occasion
Enquire now and secure your place on this memorable and personalised, small group tour.