5 Nights’ accommodation, 4 days guided cycle tour, meals and much more from $3450 per person
Experience the Japanese countryside just outside Kyoto city on a cycling tour accompanied by experienced and enthusiastic local guide.
After briefing at your accommodation in Kyoto, take a train to Lake Biwa to begin this 3-day bike tour. Experience the beautiful lakeside whilst cycling around the biggest lake in Japan followed by a route following the Nakasendo, one of the oldest and famous historical routes between Tokyo & Kyoto.
Stop along the way and learn about the history and regional information from a skilled, local guide
Enjoy great views, ranging from lakeside to traditional Japan countryside, enjoy a smooth, leisurely ride on overall flat terrain. Safety and comfort are assured riding high-quality road bikes, accompanied by an English-speaking guide and support van.
- 5 nights, twin-share accommodation at traditional accommodation, meals included
- Minimum 40km per day cycling
- Rental road bicycle and helmet
- Cycling guide and sub guide / Cycling support car and driver
- 24-hour support from the Japan Holidays Australia and Japan offices
Escape the bustling crowds of Kyoto and experience the nature surrounding this ancient city.