Autumn in Japan is a glorious season to visit, showcasing the natural beauty of this stunning country with brilliantly coloured foliage.
The dynamism that is Kyushu — the southernmost major island of Japan. A series of volcanic ranges, including the world’s largest active volcanic crater, Mount Aso, are located in Kyushu. Kyushu’s strategic position near South Korea and China have allowed it to act as a focal point of cultural, religious, and artistic exchanges from ancient times in Japan, and evolved with the arrival of Europeans, with port of Nagasaki involved in trade with the West. During World War II, on August 9th, 1945, Nagasaki was ravaged by the Atomic Bomb.
So much to see and so much to experience in this small island.
* Twin Share excluding airfares & taxes
- Full-time services of an English-speaking tour guide
- 7 nights in specially-selected accommodation
Transportation between locations whilst touring
Entrance to museums, temples and other sights on the itinerary
Whats Not Included
- Flights – international and domestic
- Drinks with meals (lunches and dinners) not included
- Entrance fees to museums, temples not mentioned in the itinerary
- Single room supplement(s) if required