Explore the highlights of Japan plus Busan in luxury
11th-28th October 2019
From $9,900 per person
The Technicolor world of the Japanese is a plethora of dazzling neon, weird and wonderful technology and superlative vistas. With the craziness of Tokyo behind you, enjoy 2 days in Osaka, gateway to Kyoto. History buffs will want to write home about the peace memorials of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, while new port Aburatsu, offers the superb Miyazaki-jingu shirine with its century old wisteria trees.
Ports: Tokyo | Osaka | Aburatsu | Nagasaki | Busan, Korea | Hiroshima | Shimizu | Tokyo
During, or following the cruise, we are able to assist you with any day trips or further travelling in Japan you may wish to do – ride the super fast Shinkansen (bullet train), spend time wondering through World Heritage Listed mountain villages, stay in authentic Ryokan accommodation, Japanese culture enjoying natural hot springs, world famous gardens, tea ceremony and sake tasting.
Included in your cruise:
- Spacious suites – over 85% with private verandas
- Butler service in every suite
- Unlimited Free Wifi
- Personalised service – nearly one crew member per guest
- Beverages in-suite and throughout the ship, including champagne, select wines and spirits
- 24-hour dining service
- Onboard entertainment
- Complimentary transportation into town in most ports