2-Day Mt. Fuji Ascent with English Speaking Guide Tour | from $435 per person
1 night | 2 days
Mt. Fuji, the highest mountain in Japan with its unrivalled magnificence and beautiful conic shape, is the prominent and most recognised symbol of Japan. Despite its steep slopes, Mt. Fuji can be climbed up quite easily even by beginners, for it has signboards and mountain huts.
Mt. Fuji is only open to hikers from 1 July to early September.
During this period the mountain is usually free of snow, the weather is relatively mild, access by public transportation is easy, and the mountain huts are operating.
Our English speaking guide will accompany you on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to experience one of Japan’s iconic sites.
This two day tour is an experience of a lifetime, however, the climb is not for everyone – with at least 7 to 10 hours of physical effort and sometimes steep climbing to reach the top. Nevertheless, reaching the peak of Mount Fuji is very rewarding. It is here where you witness the most spectacular sunrise of a lifetime. As you stare down at the world below and watch the sunrise, you feel a huge sense of accomplishment realising just how high you have climbed, it is truly an satisfying memorable experience.
- Depart from Tokyo with an English-speaking tour guide
- English speaking Mt Fuji specialist guide – support upon ascent and descent
- View the sunrise from summit
- Overnight stay in a Mountain hut (1 sleeping bag)
- 2 meals
- Climbing helmet
- Subject to conditions
- Options are available for beginning the tour at the 5th Station of Mt Fuji and gear hire available at additional cost