Higashiyama Niseko Village
There are only 5 Ritz Carlton Reserve hotels in the world and Higashiyama is the first in Japan. Located in Niseko Village, this exceptional ski-in/ski-out property offers everything you would expect from a luxury brand including spacious rooms and suites with magnificent views of either Mt Yotei or Mt Annipuri, unparalleled personalized service, a holistic wellness spa, a fitness center and 3 dining areas that focus on delectable seasonal creations using local produce.
- 50 elegant guest rooms and suites with refined amenities
- All spaces feature natural polished marble, fragrant cedarwood and flame brushed finished granite
- All 3 restaurants celebrate seasonal produce
- Holistic bespoke spa offers tailored treatments for the body and soul
- Private Onsens
- Private transfers available