Hilton Niseko Village
Located at the base of Niseko Annupuri Mountain, Hilton Niseko is the perfect location to enjoy ski in/ski out access. This luxury Hotel is located adjacent to the Niseko Gondola and staying at this Hotel it is possible to make ‘first tracks’ every day. Niseko has long been regarded as the powder mecca in Japan and today is highly regarded as an international resort and a major destination for skiers and snowboarders alike.
All of the 506 guest rooms have spectacular mountain views. The large hot spring indoor bath and wide outdoor bath provide stunning views of Mt Yotei and are great places to relax and ease the muscles after a day on the ski slopes. The Ezo Pub has a large screen showing all of the highlights from the ski slopes and this Bar is complimented by 4 restaurants offering delicious meals of various cuisine.
Hilton Niseko Village has won ‘Japan’s Best Ski Hotel’ at the World Ski Awards on numerous occasions.
There are ample activities for children to provide quality family time staying at Hilton Niseko.
Early Bird Special:
Enjoy seven nights of ski bliss from $2,010 AUD per person
- 7 nights twin share, Deluxe Room
- Breakfast daily
- Return shared coach transfer New Chitose Airport to Hilton
- Hotel local shuttle bus service
- Ski valet service
- Access to Gym and Hot spring
- 6 day lift ticket
- Complimentary Wi-Fi access in the hotel public area, lobby & hotel restaurants
- All taxes, service charges and hot spring taxes
- 20% discount off normal rates has already been applied to the above price
- Valid for bookings made 60 days prior to departure
view more on the Hilton Niseko