Limited Edition | 5pm Start time | Only available 23Oct 2020 – 6Nov 2020 | Sangenjaya and the Tokyo Ramen Show
Come make some delicious memories and try some of the best Ramen in Japan.
On this tour we will explore the back alleys of Sangenjaya or “Sancha” and then wend our way to the TOKYO RAMEN SHOW 2020 edition.
Sangenjaya (also know as Sangenchaya) is a foodie paradise, cheap eats, interesting treats, and a lively atmosphere. Just about 15 minutes by train or bus from the more famous Shibuya station area, head out to this energetic spot for a bit of an off the beaten track experience. Not as well known with the inbound tourist set– you can have a great time with all the locals relaxing after work or university.
Tokyo Ramen Show is one of Japan’s largest outdoor events dedicated to ramen noodles. It presents, in one big location, various types of the dish, from the highlight each year, gotochi ramen representing the different regions of Japan, to collaborative bowls of ramen served only here. The event is organized annually since 2009 to promote tourism and food education through ramen, and support regional food cultures.
Minimum of 2 people needed to book this tour. If you are a single traveler, please email us directly.
- Visit a very local very fun neighborhood for a truly off the beaten track experience.
- Try tasty street food and drinks with a local guide who really knows this hidden gem.
- Visit the famous TOKYO RAMEN SHOW with help ordering and background info on everyone’s favorite noodle dish.
- Hear the stories of the area as you explore the side streets and alleyways. Including some hidden spots.
- Try classic dishes with a modern twist.
- Enjoy a skyline view and try some local favorites, both sweet and savory.
- Visit an area that tourists just don’t know about! Definitely a must do!