Enjoy the “ultimate” of Japan’s finest tourist attractions on a unique trip that offers nature, culture, history, and culinary experiences you’ll never forget!
Panoramic scenery, shrines, castles, historical landmarks and shopping are just a sample of the activities.
You’ll stay in traditional inns, feast at multi-course dinners, be entertained with dance, and wowed with unforgettable fireworks.
This trip will also take you to Nagasaki and the nuclear explosion’s “hypocenter”, as well as landmarks of religious persecution – both testament to promoting peace and acceptance. While you may cherish the memories from this tour, you will also come away changed, having seen the best and worst of a country that’s as exciting as it is enigmatic.
All meals included throughout the trip.
- Full-time services of an English-speaking tour guide
- 9 nights in specially-selected accommodation
All transportation between locations whilst touring
- Entrance to museums, temples and other sights on the itinerary
What’s Not Included
- Flights – international and domestic
- pay locally for drinks with meals and for lunches and dinners not included
- Entrance fees to museums, temples not mentioned in the itinerary
- Single room supplement(s), if required