The best Ski deal in the market is back by popular demand!
From just $529pp twin share!
After the popularity of Japan Holidays exclusive Aizu Deal, we are happy to offer again for the 19/20 ski season! Escape the crowds for an authentic Japanese ski experience only 4 hours from Tokyo. The Aizu ski area is part of the ‘Diamond route’ and boasts high quality, ultra-light powder snow which is very dry and smooth – perfect for skiing no matter what level of experience!
Aizu region is well known for it’s samurai history and sake and as such, there are many izakaya (Japanese style pubs). While you’re there, visit the town of Kitakata – one of the 3 most famous places in Japan for their delicious soy sauce ramen (Japanese noodles) or maybe try ice fishing on the frozen Lake Hibara. We can assist you with any extra tours and activities to make the most of your holiday.
Priced from $529 per person, twin share. This amazing deal includes:
- 5 Nights accommodation in one of 5 nearby hotels – 3 Star quality or above!
- Daily breakfast
- 6 Day lift pass across 22 different lifts in the Aizu area
- Daily shuttle service between resorts
- Back-country tours
- Day Tour to local sight-seeing spots
- Shuttle service from Haneda Airport / Tokyo operating daily.
- Taxi transfers from Haneda/Narita/Sendai
- Want to stay longer? Just ask us!
Easy access to/from Tokyo via Bus, taxi and Bullet train. Also to/from Haneda and Narita Airports.
Valid 10 December 2019 to 31 March 2020
Additional surcharges for Saturdays and Christmas / New Year holidays – enquire with Japan Holidays for a quote!