Travel to the heart of Kyushu, an island steeped in fascinating history and culture unlike any other region in Japan
8 Days from $6200* pp twin share
3rd – 10th November 2019
Escorted by a local Historian with unsurpassed knowledge of Kyushu, this unique small group tour visits fascinating natural, cultural and historic places that are unknown to many tourists.
Seasonally a perfect time to visit Kyushu
Japan Holidays provides an amazing opportunity to be immersed in Japanese culture in the simply stunning Autumn colours and is perfectly suited for travellers seeking to gain valuable knowledge of remote Japan. You will be well looked after with personalised attention to detail as you experience local cuisine and hospitality unique to countryside Japan – guaranteed to be an unforgettable adventure of a lifetime!
- Stay in the home of a 49th generation Heike samurai clan in the mountains of Gokanosho, the “Land of the Last Samurai”
- Direct exposure to this fascinating diverse island of Japan
- Soak in the natural hot springs that abound in the island
- Enjoy local tastes and foods unique to Kyushu
- Experience the warmth and hospitality of the local people
*Includes Meals, Accommodation, Transfers, Full time escort, Local Guides as per itinerary