Hakkoda Resort Hotel
Located at the foot of the Hakkoda Ropeway (Gondola), the Hakkoda Resort Hotel is your gateway to Hakkoda’s powder adventure
The ropeway station is only a 2 minute walk away, making it close to ski-in.
The Hakkoda Resort Hotel has traditional Japanese rooms as well as western rooms.
The western rooms have two single beds, a bathroom (including shower), television and telephone.
The Japanese tatami rooms have three futon beds, a toilet and basin, a television and telephone.
- public bath
- free wi-fi – common areas
- Small downstairs lounge area
- Wireless internet in the communal areas
- Small shop with souvenirs and a few snacks and beverages
- Vending machines
- Ski lockers and boot drying area
- Discounted rental equipment and lift passes are available.