Located in the heart of Yudanaka onsen area, Biyu no Yado, also known as Ryokan Yudanaka View, is the ideal base for exploring the snow monkey park nearby and to experience its traditional hot spring culture.
The ryokan features both Japanese and western style guestrooms, suitable for those wishing to stay longer.
It has both outdoor and indoor onsens and is known for its delicious kaiseki dinner made from seasonal local produce.
The hotel is just a 25-minute drive from the Shiga Kogen ski area, and a 15-minute drive from the Jigokudani Snow Monkey Park.
- modern style of traditional Japanese hot spring ryokan
- located on a hill – spectacular view on the surrounding town and mountains
- Yudanaka area, 5min. walking distance from station
- walking distance to Snow Monkey park
- modern traditional ryokan
- basement + 6 floors, lift
- free wi-fi
- foreign language support